Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.762 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 131% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,638 (R$ 6,012) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)