Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 524%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.055 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 274% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 56,173 (€2,801) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (38 minutes ago)