Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05419 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,714 (308,419 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)