Cost of living comparison between Ribeirão Preto, Brazil and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.808 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 85% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,804 (R$ 9,903) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)