Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 754 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.639 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 177% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,517 (R$ 7,362) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)