Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.522 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 169% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,392 (R$ 7,315) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (19 minutes ago)