Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.168 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 187% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,877 (€2,225) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)