Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 291%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.667 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 204% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,604 (€2,243) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)