Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.982 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,732 (Mex$ 20,093) in Reynosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (35 minutes ago)