Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.018 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 283% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 57,426 (ARS $56,401) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (36 minutes ago)