Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.193 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 66% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,976 (ARS $22,605) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (23 minutes ago)