Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.896 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 115% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,140 (ARS $33,651) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)