Cost of living in Rennes, France vs Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.308 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 131% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,219 (€1,931) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)