Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.898 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 207% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,879 (€1,908) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (30 minutes ago)