Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.893 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 164% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,880 (€2,050) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)