Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 418%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.898 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 203% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,423 (€1,886) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)