Cost of living comparison between Reggio Calabria, Italy and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.646 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 112% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,870 (€3,304) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)