Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 303%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.637 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 194% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,889 (€2,337) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)