Cost of living comparison between Regensburg, Germany and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.169 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 250% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 52,443 (€2,736) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 2 hours ago)