Cost of living comparison between Rawalpindi, Pakistan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16754 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 44% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,325 (₨139,220) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)