Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15297 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,735 (₨142,084) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (20 minutes ago)