Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14672 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,125 (₨137,171) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)