Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,248 (﷼ 35,352,966) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)