Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 72% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,929 (﷼ 50,164,271) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)