Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.630 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,040 (kr7,620) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)