Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.682 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,238 (4,138 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (41 minutes ago)