Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 587 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.958 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 252% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 52,830 (10,655 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)