Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.133 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 271% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,536 (8,676 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)