Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 334%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.944 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 348% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 70,004 (14,160 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)