Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 581 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.321 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 249% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 54,560 (12,627 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)