Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 329%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.753 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 305% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 60,719 (12,776 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)