Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 354 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.895 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 173% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,968 (8,370 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)