Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23884 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,643 (Taka 73,869) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)