Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27861 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,228 (₨58,249) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (14 minutes ago)