Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26529 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,144 (₨68,394) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)