Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26178 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,951 (₨68,574) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)