Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.969 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,495 (3,924 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)