Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.927 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,086 (4,280 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)