Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.943 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,300 (5,118 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)