Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.753 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 48% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,053 (5,061 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)