Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.823 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 65% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,848 (5,359 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (40 minutes ago)