Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.197 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 73% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,909 (4,986 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)