Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.912 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,694 (6,056 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)