Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.899 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 44% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,503 (25,040 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$42,490 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,162 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 2 hours ago)