Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 577 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.772 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 125% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,640 (20,681 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)