Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 570 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.871 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 110% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,344 (15,680 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)