Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 618 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.820 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 97% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,511 (16,219 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (32 minutes ago)