Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,778 (ARS $22,738) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (5 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)