Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.335 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 163% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,515 (Q16,922) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)