Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15473 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,118 (₨104,171) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)