Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 861 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.005 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 89% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,625 (Mex$ 22,523) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)