Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.874 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 79% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,786 (Mex$ 30,664) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)