Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 294%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.383 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 131% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,650 (R 25,047) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (25 minutes ago)