Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 359%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 637 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.041 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 197% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,555 (C$3,700) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)