Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 390%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.673 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 208% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,133 (C$3,155) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (36 minutes ago)