Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,553 (﷼ 28,528,247) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)