Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.650 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 104% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,535 (元10,012) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (25 minutes ago)