Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 138% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,764 (﷼ 64,072,539) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (21 minutes ago)