Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,609 (﷼ 50,897,755) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)