Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01970 EGP / KPW *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 175% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,052 (1,677,781 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)