Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01972 EGP / KPW *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 159% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,657 (1,706,543 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (31 minutes ago)