Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01955 EGP / KPW *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 136% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,049 (2,048,199 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)