Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 1108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12239 EGP / KPW *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 1296% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 218,063 (1,781,694 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)