Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.765 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 72% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,820 (Bs 14,625) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (24 minutes ago)