Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.776 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,309 (Bs 13,691) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)