Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.890 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 96% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,435 (Bs 15,576) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)