Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 334%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 261% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 58,682 ($U89,655) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (32 minutes ago)