Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.566 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 109% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,584 ($U62,891) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)