Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.615 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 226% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 52,914 ($U85,972) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $399 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U42 (30 minutes ago)