Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 191% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,539 ($U71,092) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)