Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.642 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 216% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,411 ($U80,127) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)