Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02796 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 105% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,766 (CH$1,100,326) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)