Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 405%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02838 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 205% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,644 (CH$1,396,774) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)