Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 390%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02980 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 169% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,061 (CH$1,445,080) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)