Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02480 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 187% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,613 (CH$1,879,497) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)