Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 503%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02863 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 246% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 54,090 (CH$1,889,390) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)