Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 472%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02749 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 213% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,823 (CH$1,848,873) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)