Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02959 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 115% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,530 (CH$1,234,636) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)