Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.584 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 66% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,969 (S/. 4,650) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)