Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.839 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,278 (S/. 5,017) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)