Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.564 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,567 (S/. 4,415) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (42 minutes ago)