Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 268 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.501 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,825 (S/. 4,512) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)