Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 289 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.473 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,369 (S/. 3,539) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)