Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.676 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 81% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,119 (S/. 4,778) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)