Cost of living comparison between Pune, India and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,297 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13232 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,110 (₨106,636) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)