Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,419 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27622 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 67% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,111 (₨94,531) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)