Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,613 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27587 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 43% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,502 (₨77,944) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)