Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35914 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,828 (Php57,993) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)