Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33693 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,201 (Php51,050) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)