Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 573 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.954 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 58% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,669 (Mex$ 24,814) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)