Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27245 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 43% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,380 (₨78,473) in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 1 hour ago)