Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.582 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,683 (S/. 3,526) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (16 minutes ago)