Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.561 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 46% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,736 (S/. 4,089) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (40 minutes ago)