Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.841 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 42% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,123 (S/. 4,776) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (40 minutes ago)