Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.289 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 66% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,919 (S/. 4,900) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)