Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.447 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,443 (S/. 4,120) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (44 minutes ago)