Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 584%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.604 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 219% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,635 ($2,536) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (about 1 hour ago)