Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 744 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.168 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 61% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,132 (€1,296) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)