Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 797 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.708 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 69% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,306 (€1,222) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (43 minutes ago)