Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 909 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.825 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 89% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,593 (€1,181) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)