Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 757 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.384 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 106% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,922 (€1,595) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)