Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.315 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,733 (€971) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)