Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27527 EGP / MKD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,685 (71,511 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)