Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34233 EGP / MKD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,437 (53,857 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (8 minutes ago)