Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.909 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,608 (€1,177) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)