Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.749 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 151% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,290 (R$ 6,834) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (32 minutes ago)