Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 322%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.949 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 199% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,540 (R$ 8,159) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)