Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.624 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 130% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,917 (R$ 5,320) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (40 minutes ago)