Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,861 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35674 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 52% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,685 (66,393 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)