Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.862 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,553 (4,844 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)