Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 730 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.601 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 117% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,969 (7,382 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (37 minutes ago)