Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 634 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.378 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 94% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,533 (7,202 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (40 minutes ago)