Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 802 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.564 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 90% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,522 (6,249 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (37 minutes ago)