Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.228 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,965 (8,510 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)